For next working day delivery and according to the schedule below, orders must be received by
14:30 Monday - Thursday (16:00 for Nicosia) and by 12:30 Friday (14:15 for Nicosia).\
Please Note: The delivery schedule is only indicative and subject to change. The schedule concerns items which the company retains in stock.
Free Delivery: Deliveries are free of charge at the customer’s premises for orders above €20,00 + VAT. Orders below the amount of €20,00 + VAT are liable to a delivery fee of €4,20 + VAT.
Please review our Delivery Policy which applies to all In Stock products sold on our eshop. For Out of Stock products we will contact you to inform you about the availability and the possible delivery date.
Note: Orders are shipped only within Cyprus (area controlled by the Government of The Republic of Cyprus).
Note: For Overseas Orders within the EU, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Name/Address/Tel. No and the Products and Quantities you wish to order. We will then send you a comprehensive quotation including shipping costs and VAT. If you accept our quotation you will be asked to proceed with the payment via bank transfer. As soon as you send us the proof of payment via email and we confirm receipt of the payment, we will proceed with the shipment of your order and will send you the link to track your shipment.
Customer Service Operating Hours
08:00-16:00 Monday - Thursday / 08:00 - 14:15 Friday
Ordering Guide / Οδηγός για Παραγγελίες
By Phone / Τηλεφωνικώς: 77 77 77 99 (charge from landline and mobile: € 0,08116/min) or 22 20 32 32 (charge from landline € 0,025/min and from mobile € 0,05/λεπτό).
By Fax / Με τηλεομοιότυπο: 22 20 32 22
By e-mail / Με ηλεκτρονικό μήνυμα: email@example.com
Via Eshop / Μέσω Ηλεκτρονικού καταστήματος: www.unistat.com.cy
* For Polis Chrysochous delivery is scheduled every second week.
** For Episkopi and Akrotiri delivery is scheduled only every Wednesday.
You have the right to return products purchased and ask for replacement or refund in the following cases:
- In all cases where a proven fault of UNISTAT exists, i.e. UNISTAT sold wrong products or products of poor quality or faulty products (wrong in taking the order, in the pricing, damaged during delivery, in poor packaging, expired, etc.)
- In all cases where there was a problem / real defect in the product (function or quality) which is covered by the product guarantee.
- In any case you have the option not to accept the product at the delivery or, as received, return the product within 15 days from the date of delivery. In such cases, the customer assumes the cost of transport for the return.
- PERSONALISED PRODUCTS: UNISTAT cannot accept returns of personalised products unless the products are faulty. To avoid mistakes we always send the artwork to the customer for proofing and the customer has the responsibility to thoroughly check the artwork for any mistakes before giving his/her final approval. After the final approval is given from the customer the order will proceed for production. If you have made a mistake with your order of personalised products please contact us as soon as possible and we will try our very best to amend it, however, on occasions we will not able to make any changes.
- UNISTAT cannot accept returns of non-stock products that have been ordered to UNISTAT by the customer, unless they are faulty.
In each and any case, the products must be returned in perfect condition, at the state received by the customer, complete and without any damage and in the packaging which the product was originally delivered and in an excellent condition. The customer is liable for any reduction in the value of the products as a result from the management of the products other than that necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and operation of the products. If not returned within 15 days then UNISTAT LTD can decline any return or replacement, except those cases that fall under paragraph “2” of the above. Moreover, in all cases the product for replacement or repair should be accompanied by all documents accompanying the product to prove the transaction. Before you return any product we recommend prior communication with us at 77 77 77 99 or firstname.lastname@example.org